Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Off-Day/Super Bowl Party

I finished strong yesterday.  I stayed up late -- until Midnight.  I was really hungry by then. I had thoughts of going ahead and eating a little something since it was already tomorrow, or drinking some hot chocolate, but I didn't.  I went on to bed.  I had a little trouble sleeping because of restless legs at one point.  Withdrawal symptom.   But I had already taken about 1/3 of a pill of the stronger med earlier and it didn't last long, so I did okay.

I decided on an off-day today, as opposed to an off-meal.  However, that is not a license to eat everything I can think of.

Breakfast is some oatmeal.  However, not one of the huge bowls of oatmeal I was eating before I started.  I actually measured it this time -- 1/2 cup dry.  I ate it slowly and waited a little bit, but still felt a little hungry, so I made a scrambled egg.  I can't remember the last time I made one scrambled egg. I always eat two.

I woke up with a lot of pain today.  I don't know why because it had been improved the last couple of days.  It is cold and rainy -- don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Later

I'm home after being gone most of the rest of the day.  My daughter and I ate lunch at Chipotle, where I had two tacos with soft corn tortillas.  These tacos are fairly low calorie (something I used to eat when doing WW).  I did have a few chips with some guacamole.

After that we went to get groceries, brought them home and put them away and then went to where my daughter is house/puppy sitting (which is my cousin's house) and watched a little TV before I went over my married daughter's home for a Super Bowl party.  I think I ate pretty reasonably there.  I had just a few chips with hot sauce and guacamole.  Then I had some chicken, roasted potatoes, Brussels sprouts and a roll.  Dessert was a small serving of apple cobbler and a small serving of this brownie thing (added up to the size of one dessert).  That was it.  I never got extremely full, and I felt like I had a good day.  I don't feel like I ate so much I will have to spend all week making up for it.

My pain improved through the day, so that was good.  It has actually been better the last 2-3 days.  I guess losing 10 pounds has helped a little.

Now, I should get off to bed.  I typically don't like to do things on Sunday night because my work weeks can be so long, but it was fun tonight, so I am good.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl