Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Just Checking In

I've not been doing well the last few days.  Today I am getting back to it.  The biggest excuse I have is that I've had a non-stop headache.  It sure messes with my motivation sometimes.  But I am focusing on my goals again and trying to get back on track today.

I haven't had a perfect day, but it is good enough.  I had MF meals through the day, but my evening meal has been more Atkins-like than Medifast.  Still, much better than I had been doing.  Nothing tastes good tonight.  I just need to get through this day.

Just wanted to check in.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl