Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weigh-In Day

Even though I just started on Tuesday, I want my weigh-in day to be on Saturday.  So, today is weigh-in day.  I don't really have any exact numbers for you.  I did weigh when I started, but I didn't write it down.  I am ashamed to admit how far I got off-track, but I do know I weighed in the evening either the night before or the night I started and I weighed over 303 pounds.  :/  That was in the evening.  This morning's weight?  290.2.  So that is over a 13-pound difference.  I'll take it.  I'm going to estimate I weighed 300 pounds when I started.  So a weight loss of 9.8 pounds after 4 days on my plan.  Yes!

I stayed up late last night and so slept in until 9:30 this morning.  I was really empty by then and I usually need a few minutes after taking medicine to get up and around.  So my first meal today was a snack bar.  I will have a MF pancake in a while.

I get either a meal off or a day off each week.  I haven't decided.  I will probably do that tomorrow because my (married) daughter invited me over for a Super Bowl party.  So today is a regular MF day.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss. I find a meal off track is enough for me as a whole day never seems to stay as one day. Good luck for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl! Been away for a few months and now I'm catching up on all my blog reading - way to go on kicking' those pounds to the curb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away for a few months too, Kris. Trying to get moving again, in more ways than one! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you guys heard of the Xtreme Fat Loss diet? You get to have a cheat day once every five days! The whole ting only goes for 25 days. It is pretty hard though. I wrote an article about it here if anyone wants to know more: http://healthylivingbynicole.com/XtremeFatLoss

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl