Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

So Far, So Good Today

Today has gone pretty well.  I have eaten when I was hungry.  I ate a MF pancake at about 11:00 a.m.  So lunch was later than usual.  I had a MF shake (Orange Crème).  I tried mixing it in the blender with just a littler frozen berries.  I didn't like it and ended up just chugging it down, so I won't do that anymore.  I had an apple with that.

I fell asleep mid-afternoon, after dropping my dog at the groomer.  I woke up when they called me to tell me he was ready and was pretty hungry.  I walked down to get him and came back and had my afternoon snack of a MF snack bar.  By 6:00 I am more than a little hungry.  Dinner is cooking and it is some tilapia and sautéed broccoli.  We didn't make it to the store today, but I need to tomorrow so I will have what I need for my L&G meals.  I made a little tartar sauce with some Miracle Whip Light, some grated onion and some sweet pickle relish.  I will have that on my fish.

As I sit here, I am realizing that some withdrawal symptoms are probably coming on me.  I'm not sure.  I only have a little bit of the stronger med left, so I don't want to take it too soon.  I will eat and see how I feel.

Honestly that did not taste good to me.  I don't know if I am out of practice on seasoning things or what, but I had to push it down.  I felt kind of nauseous.  That's happened off and on the last few months.  I ate it to fill my tummy.  So far, I feel satisfied (with how full I am, not with how it tasted).  Tomorrow will be either an off day or an off meal.  Still haven't decided.  :)

I've been reading my blog all day, back when I was on Medifast before.  It is very enlightening.  Gave me ideas for L&G meals too.  I didn't remember a lot of that.  I was getting a lot more exercise back then than I am able to do now.  But the weight loss did help my pain then, so that is good to know.  The thing is, I know that I worsened to the point of needing surgery while I was lighter.  But it will still help.  I want to read when my condition deteriorated and see what was going on then.

That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl