Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just a Quick Post - Weigh-In Day

Just a quick post.  Even though I got started on Tuesday, Saturdays are to be weigh-in days.  I lost 9 pounds!  Actually I can't remember the exact tenth of a pound I started at (it is recorded in a document at work), but if it wasn't 9 pounds it was a hair under or over.  That was in 4 days.  I think my body was ready to let go of some stuff.

Today is my off day.  I haven't done much with that except a snacked on some Kashi GoLean.  I need to plan a good meal to enjoy.  No money for eating out, so whatever I do, I will make it.

Some cooking I have planned is I have some flank steak and found a recipe for flank steak lettuce wraps.  Need to make some chicken too, so think I will make some chicken lettuce wraps too.  That will be great on low carb days.  Beyond that, I haven't planned that far.

I'm just happy to be going in the right direction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl