Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Enough is Enough


Enough is enough.  I have to pull myself together.  (I wrote that before seeing what I titled my last post.)

 

The headaches had gotten bad the last few weeks.  I mean, “I don’t think I can take this anymore” bad.  I have been doing a lot of things to work on them.  Interestingly, one thing I have found that helps is chewing gum.  I noticed it would stop hurting when I ate, but would start right back up again shortly afterwards, so I thought it might be something mechanical making the difference.  So I got the idea of chewing gum.  And it really does help.  I still have to do the other things – muscle relaxant, work on my posture at the computer, stretching, etc., but chewing gum helps ease up the really bad ones.  Another thing I noticed is that I have really been clinching my teeth at night.  I’m trying to be aware of that and I think it has improved a little, but it’s hard to be totally aware of it when you are asleep.  I had a night-guard, but I don’t know where I put it.  If I can’t find it, I may need to buy another one.  I can tell when I first wake up whether I have been doing it.  This morning, I felt much better.

 

I have noticed a difference with the second anti-depressant.  I have noticed an improvement in my motivation in other ways; now I just need it to affect my eating.

 

I’m spending quite a bit of time alone, which I know is not helping.  My knee is REALLY bothering me the last week or so, and I know the added weight is affecting it.  Some mornings when I first stand up, I really notice the extra weight and feel like I can’t hold up under it much longer.  I must get it going back the other direction.

 

Enough is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you at least came out of hibernation long enough to do a blog post! We are here to help! Before you mentioned it, I thought about a mouth guard - they do help.

    Sending big hugs your way!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl