Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Toxic Shame

Just a quick post.  I'm doing a lot of studying about shame.  Shame is my big problem, I am seeing, and a lot of my behaviors are ways of coping with it, or ways of escaping those feelings.

I'll share what I am learning as I get it a little better in my head and heart, and put it to practice.  But I recommend you search on the internet about this subject if you think you have this problem.  A large majority of us who struggle with compulsive behaviors have a big problem with toxic shame, I would dare to guess.

That's all.  I'm here, working on things and hopefully it will start making a difference in the practical things like my eating habits, very soon.

More about this another day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get those negative thoughts out of your head - you are beautiful! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl