Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baby Steps

Just a quick post to try to keep things going.  I had a decent weekend -- better than I've had in a while.  I didn't feel so down and was mildly productive, instead of sitting in front of the TV all weekend.

I have continued my efforts with eating only when my stomach is hungry and that is going pretty well.  I eat what I want to when I do eat, but I have been good about stopping when I was satisfied.

It would be nice if my weight would begin to respond, and it may a little, but I know I will have to do more than this to make much progress.  My back is hurting me and I am quite sure part of it is from the gained weight.  But I feel better for the progress that has been made the last few days.  It's nice to be feeling a little better.

When I say my back hurts, it is just a backache.  None of the really bad radiating pain I was having before surgery.  I know getting my weight down would help.  It also helps to keep moving a bit instead of sitting too much.  Baby steps, but at least I am taking some.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl