Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Accountability

Just a quick post.  I'm struggling.  My emotions are so up and down and out there and I am turning to food to deal with it.  I have also still been tired, although not as bad as last week.

Today I felt bigger than I have in a while.  I haven't faced the scale.  I did a little blog reading during lunch and that helped a little.  Tonight I am watching an episode of Extreme Weight Loss to hopefully get some motivation.

My daughter is sick with a stomach virus and asked me to stop by CVS on my way home to get her something.  This is the first time I have been in the store in a while that I haven't come away with something sweet, so that was a little progress, anyway.  I picked up a Cobb Salad for dinner.

I'm hoping a little accountability will help.  I don't want to keep going in the wrong direction.  That's it for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Every day is a new day! Hang in there! :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will get back on track -- hopefully sooner rather than later! Thanks, Biz!

      Delete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl