Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hanging In There

Just checking in a minute.  I've kind of lost focus the last few days.  I guess that is not unusual during times like these, but I want to try to pull it together between tomorrow and Friday.

I see the oncologist Monday and hearing what he has to say should help, depending on what it is.  I got into thinking on what could happen one day, but have managed to stay away from there since then.  I continue to believe it is most likely nothing.  I'll just feel better when I know that for sure.

I am looking forward to Friday -- counting down the days to feeling better.  I know it will be a while after that that I will really be able to do more, but just moving in that direction will be very encouraging.  I hope to be able to be walking on the treadmill in the not-too-distant future.  Of course, I will do what my doctor says.  I have read that you are encouraged to walk after the first few days.  I don't know how far, but we will see.

Meanwhile, I'm hanging in there.

1 comment:

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl