Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Rough Day

It's been a rough day.  I decided to sleep in the bed last night, flat, with pillows under my knees, just as I always did until this episode started.  I thought, either I'm doing better or not, but I need to know where I stand before going to the doctor tomorrow.  I lasted 15 minutes.  That's all it took before the pain was shooting from my hip down my leg and out my foot.  I moved to the chaise and took medicine, but it took two or three hours before I could go to sleep.

I was still kind of hurting this morning, and this afternoon it started up and only just now let up some after taking extra medicine and taking a hot bath.  I also took a couple of muscle relaxants, so hopefully I will do okay tonight in the chaise and can sleep.

I stayed right on plan with my eating and drank a good bit of water.  The scale is finally starting to move a little.  I did decide to add a few calories in case the problem was that I was not eating enough.  I had a banana with breakfast and a 100-calorie pack of almonds with my lunch.  However, I did not have my afternoon snack, so it was really about the same.  I was busy and not particularly hungry.

That's it.  I'm ready to be fixed.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl