Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Checking In

It's been a quiet weekend.  I have not done much physically.  My neck, shoulders and arms are really bothering me because of sleeping in the chaise, while I am at the same time trying to protect myself from the sciatic pain.  I slept in the bed the last couple of nights, elevating myself quite a bit with pillows.  That has kept the sciatica at bay, but hasn't helped the neck stuff very much.  Hopefully it will with time.  I am just so ready to feel better.

My weigh-in showed a gain.  I don't understand that.  I certainly ate in such a way that I should have lost weight.  Hopefully it will balance out soon.

I ended up taking the whole day off, eating-wise, yesterday.  I don't think that is a good idea.  I was out of control on sweets.  Once again, I know I need to just stay away from them, so that will be my goal in the next week.  Aside from the sweets, my eating was fine.  What got me going was that my daughters were having a party and made cupcakes.  Those are always dangerous to have around.  But I have to learn to resist, no matter what the circumstance.

The good thing is, I got things right back together today.  I still stumbled on Sunday last week, so that is an improvement.

I have caught up on my blog-reading this weekend, and that gets me really wanting to work out.  But I really can't right now.  Doctor's appointment Thursday.

That's all for today.  I just wanted to check in.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl