Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Just Checking In

Usually when I am not posting, I am not doing very well.  There is a little of that going on, but mostly, life has just been too busy the last few days.  I have had a couple of not-so-good days, but more good ones than bad ones.

The girls (my daughters) are sort of moved in, but there is still much to do.  I am one big ball of pain today.  I overdid over the weekend, not to mention I am exhausted.  Tonight is the first night we are all staying here, dogs and all.  Steph found a home for her dog, and is driving him to Albuquerque, New Mexico tomorrow.  She has a friend who lives there who is taking Junior.  He has a huge yard, and a large kennel.  He knows that Junior has some behavioral issues, so no surprises there.  He said he had been looking for a dog just like Junior.  I am sure he will be great for him.  And Stephanie is so relieved.  She was in tears most of the day yesterday, thinking she was going to have to turn him over to animal services, and they would likely put him down fairly quickly since he is a Pit Bull mix with behavioral problems.  I don't know how good we will be sleeping tonight.  But Steph is leaving in the wee hours of the morning, so that should help.  Last time she tried to spend the night here with Junior, I shut myself in my room with Cas, but he knew Junior was here and he and Junior barked.  It didn't work well.  The cat has been in hiding since the dogs got here, even though I have been shut in my room away from the big dogs with him.

I haven't had a formal workout in a while.  Mostly because of everything that has been going on, but my pain levels (especially my feet, but everything from the waist down) are way up, so I haven't felt very good.  I don't know what is going on.  I am starting to entertain thoughts of surgery again, but I still have more belly fat to lose for that to be a possibility.  And hopefully when I lose that belly fat, that will take care of the issues.  I've been considering getting some injections in my feet, but I don't really have the money for it right now.  They really hurt, though, and I have been very careful to wear my shoes.

That's about it.  I just wanted to check in.  Hopefully things will settle down soon.

I am having to put massage therapy aside for a bit because of money issues (I need to go to the doctor for a couple of other things, and that will take my money designated for medical needs).  I will have to be sure to work at home, but probably won't until things settle down here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl