Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quiet Weekend

It's been a quiet weekend.  I am trying to get the headaches under better control, so have kept myself on a muscle relaxant consistently since Saturday.  That means I am sleeping a lot.  I just don't feel like I can take another week like last week.  I'll have to come out of my little hole to go to work tomorrow.

I did go eat at Iron Cactus with my daughter a few minutes ago.  When I ordered my food, I forgot to have them replace the carby stuff with a salad.  I always get the bacon wrapped shrimp there.  However, I did not eat any chips and hot sauce, and I did not eat the rice and beans that came with the entrée.  Asparagus came with my daughter's entrée and she said I could have it so, I ate that.  Bacon-wrapped shrimp on a bed of sautéed peppers and onions, with some grilled asparagus.  Yum!

I don't have much to report.  I overdid on my eating a bit yesterday, but not too bad.  My daughter came over and made some pulled pork taquitos, with a spicy sauce and some guacamole.  I had a few chips with them.  So that was my carby stuff for the day.   It was soooo good.

I don't like being this unproductive on a weekend, but I just need to feel better.  Hopefully this will be a better week.  Back to it tomorrow, regardless.  Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes, you just need to rest. Hope it gets better next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a little better today, so maybe that helped!

      Delete
  2. Yep, I agree - you just sometimes need to step back, get your rest and start out the week with a bang!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl