Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Party is Done

I felt so bad yesterday that I basically fell asleep at 7:30 last night.  I woke up around bedtime, turned my covers back and climbed in.  I knew the headache was sapping my energy, but good grief!  Plus I just needed to get away from it.  I propped myself up in bed to give my neck good support and iced it, and tried to read, but I couldn't stay awake.

My loft certainly won't look bad tonight, but not as good as I wanted.  People will just have to accept that I work a lot and have these things to deal with.

I'm still below 250, so all I have to do is stay on track today.  I don't think that will be a problem.

I wrote the above this morning.  It is now after 10:00 and it's the first time I've had a minute all day.  My party went okay, although not many came.  People liked my loft, so all my fussing about that either did the job or I worry too much.  They kept talking about how good of a decorator I am and I kept thing, "Me?"  I definitely never thought I had a knack for that.  Basically, if you've seen Kirkland's, you've seen my house.

My eating was okay, I guess.  I probably ate more nuts than I should have, but I didn't eat much of the rest of the food.  Hopefully weigh-in will be okay in the morning.  I've got some carbs hanging around now, left over.  Honestly I don't feel too tempted about them, but that could change in the wrong mood.

Headache was a little better today, but still there a lot of the time.  I'm so happy it is the weekend.

That's all I have the energy to get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl