Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm Such a "Swinger"

I ended up eating a little more last night, but I'm okay with it.  I became genuinely hungry later in the evening, so I had some Greek yogurt.  I chalked it up to using weekly points.

This morning I got up at 6:00 and went to walk Cas fairly immediately.  I came home and fed the pets, did a little picking up in my room and then got on the recumbent bike for 15 minutes.  Not much, but right now it is all about overcoming the mental challenge of it.  So I felt reasonably good about that.

I also braved the scale this morning.  I have a little ground to recover, which I expected.  I have decided today to do a protein bar day to help make up some of that ground.  If I am feeling too tempted by dinner, I will have the dinner I had planned on, which was Chipotle tacos.  It will be a busy day in that I will work this morning and be at the hospital most of the afternoon and possibly evening.  I am also bringing some fruit in case I need it.  This hospital does not have your typical junk food in the vending machines, so that is good.

That's all I can get down right now, since Cas is barking at me because I am on the computer.  Drives me crazy!!  More later.

Later

I am home from the hospital.  We don't know the results yet.  Stephanie was starving afterward since she had to fast, plus she is not been able to eat much lately.  She wanted to go to On the Border, so we did.  I ate 1 chip (no, really) and a bowl of chicken tortilla soup.  I need to look up how many points that was, but all I had available.  I feel satisfied and don't plan to eat any more tonight.  I need to drink some more water, though.

Plans this weekend are to do whatever tomorrow -- clean, grocery shop, spend some clothing budget, etc.  Sunday I will go to church with my kids and we are going to a Rangers game in the afternoon (part of my birthday present).  Should be a fun, albeit tiring, day.

I'm going to go walk Cas and then settle down for the evening.  I'm such a swinger, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl