Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weigh-In Day

I had such a bad week last week I decided not to weigh in.  I didn't want to discourage myself.  But I worked very hard this week to make up for last week and show a loss.  I was down 1.8 pounds at home this morning.  We will see what the scale says at WW, but the official weigh-in weight for my blog is at home, since that is where I started.

I am now fully into a size 18, and some of them are getting plenty roomy.  Not enough to say they are too big, but enough to know I will be moving on down in the not-too-distant future.  I tried on some clothes in my closet I haven't been wearing yet and ALL of them fit.  (Not the ones in the bins, but ones I had hanging in my closet to be getting into soon.)  One dress, because of the material it is made out of, will have to wait a bit until I lose a few more or until I get better undergarments for it.  It is very clingy and shows too many bumps and cellulite.

I am posting from my desktop computer at home.  It feels so different.  At work I have am ergonomic keyboard, so it feels very different and I have to be very careful not to make typos on this one.  It feels different from my laptop too.  So hopefully I will catch all the mistakes I make.

I am going to do a little cleaning and then head out for a WW meeting in a while, do some shopping, etc., then come back home and clean some more.

I will post more later this weekend.  Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl