Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Beautiful Day

I slept like a rock last night.  And Cas, bless his heart, was quiet all night.

I don’t know if I am going to show a loss this week, or not.  I think I lost fat; I just don’t know if it will show up on the scale tomorrow.  I usually am surprised on Saturday by having a big drop, though.  Hopefully it, and what I lose next week, will show up by a week from Saturday.  That’s all I care about.  I want this done.

I did eat a little bit of peanut butter last night.  But not enough to do any damage, I don’t think.  I was a little bummed by what the scale said.  Last week I did that on Thursday evening because I was feeling so weak, and it really helped.  And I haven’t been hungry much at all so far today.

I got to go to lunch and the weather was beautiful for my walk with Cas.  I keep going home for lunch and I’ll walk him, do other stuff around the house, and almost walk out without drinking my shake.  I’ve done that the last three times I went home for lunch.

I was praying I do not have to work late tonight.  I was so ready for the weekend.  But I did have to work until about 7:15.  I had my protein ready, but had to make my veggie and am waiting on it to finish cook.  I am so hungry now.  I want to let loose and just eat, but can’t.

I need to buy groceries, but need to do a little more planning this time.  I will need to buy for one week of Medifast and one week of Weight Watchers.  So I need to plan some meals for after I transition.

I forgot to say, I did do my recumbent bike workout this morning (20 minutes), so I got 5 done this week.  I need to do a more intense one tomorrow.  Let’s see if I can make myself do that.  I just need to get started.  Once I do, I don’t mind the workout.  Hopefully the weather will be good enough for bike riding this weekend.  I know it is supposed to be warm, I just hope it is not windy.  I am looking forward to my eating day off tomorrow, but will try to do a better job of controlling things this weekend.

That’s it for today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl