Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

8 Days to Go (Hopefully)

Well, I was back to being in pain as soon as I stood up today.  This time I was just sore from doing squats yesterday, lol (a good kind of sore).  No sciatica at all.
I was a little hungry today and a little weak, but not bad.  I guess that is understandable considering I had 3 walks and one recumbent bike workout on around 900 calories.  I have over 10,500 steps so far today!
I made some baked chicken today and put some Inglehoff Sweet and Hot Mustard (or something like that) on it.  I was going to post a picture of the jar, but left my phone on my desk at work.  Anyway, think honey mustard with horseradish.  It was awesome!  I will definitely be doing that again.  It cleared my sinuses, at times, lol, but was so good.  So much better than plain ol' baked chicken.
I'm just going to do a short post tonight.  After today, if all goes as planned, I have 8 days of Medifast to go.  I hope I am as successful when I transition to Weight Watchers a I have been with Medifast (although I know I will lose much more slowly, of course).  On my BodyMedia armband readout, after logging my weight this week, I got a message that said if I keep up at the present pace, I would reach my goal of 160 by July 2013.  That is pretty tempting.  But I doubt I would keep losing this quickly indefinitely, and I honestly think it is in my best interest to lose the rest of it in a way that is a lifestyle, not a diet.  That is where all the important habits are established and truths learned about the process and myself.  So I will stick with my plan.  However, if I hit a plateau, I may use Medifast as a way to break loose if other methods don't work.
Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl