Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weigh-In Day

I lost 3.2 pounds this week.  Yay!  I really wanted to drop below 265, did not quite do that, but that is still great progress.  I have 16.4 pounds to go before transitioning to WW.  I logged my weight on WW online today and a screen popped up saying "What can I do to stop losing too fast?"  Or something like that.  Lol.

I get my splurge meal today.  I am going to get pizza at an Italian place at the end of the block.  I did  my best to track my calories.  I am going to get the Dole Lite Ceasar Salad Mix to go with it and I am going to make a single serving Apple Crisp for dessert.  Yum!

When you track your splurge meal, you realize how very many calories you were eating when you weren't paying attention.  Wow.  I absolutely have to pay attention for the rest of my life.  If I am not tracking, I at least have to eat things I have knowledge of their nutritional value.

I'm off to start my day.  I've spent the first part on the computer, planning and tracking.  I'm ready for some breakfast!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl, you're doing so good with this diet! Congrats on another nice loss this week - LOL on the WW site being worried about you...gotta love THAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! I feel like Im rolling now and I am excited about my journey again.

      Delete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl