Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Talking Myself Through

Just a little second post tonight.  I just need to talk myself through.  I am so hungry tonight, and tired after working until 10:20 last night and until 8:30 tonight, plus it was a busy day.  Sometimes you would like to just let loose on a Friday night and eat something you enjoy.  But tomorrow morning is weigh-in and I don’t want to do that.  I don’t want to do it anyway, but that’s a good deterrent.

Guess I should just go to bed.  Sometimes when I work late, I don’t want to go to bed very early because I don’t feel like I have had an evening, especially on a Friday night.  But if I am sitting here wishing I could eat, I might as well.  So that’s what I will do.

I stepped on the scale when I got home and it was down a little.  Maybe I will show a very small loss tomorrow.  I haven’t guzzled water as much today because I was so busy.  I did walk Cas when I got home – just a short one, but better than nothing, especially since I worked through my lunch and didn’t get a walk then.

Guess I’ll turn in.  I hope I have talked myself through this temptation.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl