Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weigh-In Day

I lost 3.8 this week to put me at 270.0.  I waited an hour before eating and went to the bathroom again to see if I could squeak out another .1 pound, but it didn't work.  I so wanted to be in the 260's.  But I weigh less than I have since starting this blog, so I am happy.  And I am pretty much into a size 20 again.

I spent the evening last night letting the hem down on two pairs of pants.  They are on the smaller size of size 20, so it will probably be another week or so before I wear them.  They were always a hair too short to make me comfortable wearing them, so I let the hem out.  Two nice, new pairs of work pants --  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl