Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Back To It Today

My tummy’s reaction to yesterday’s off-day was, “Why the heck are you giving me all this food?”  It rebelled at first, and I definitely could not eat as much as I could before.  That is a good thing.  I didn’t eat as well as I would have liked.  I will try to do better next week.  I was ready to get back to it today, believe it or not.

As for activity, I had three walks yesterday, and quite a bit of house cleaning.  I never made it out on the bike.  I wish I had a way to go out by myself and then bring Cas out to get some exercise.  But I can’t without a lot of trouble.  Unless one of my daughters comes over.  Perhaps they will be here later.  My back protested last night after the walking, but felt okay when I got up.  As I sit here now, though, I’ve got that pain shooting down my right leg again.

I went to church this morning and didn’t get home until about 2:30.  I sure wish my church was downtown.  There was a wreck on the highway coming home, so it took a while to get here (plus I stopped at the store for a few things on the way home).  But I’ll take the commute one or two days a week over five days a week any day.  Now, I think a nap is in order, if Cas will let me.

I didn’t make it out on the bike today, either.  I did take Cas to the dog park and walked around there quite a bit.  I am finishing out the day with some housework.  I’ve been hungry, but nothing too bad and I still have my determination to do this.  I expect to have another good week.

I read a little in The Back book and know some stretching exercises I need to start with.

I would really like to start dating again, but I want to feel better first.  I hope in the next six months I can get there, one way or another.  And if everything goes as planned, I will be looking much better and feeling better about myself too.  I like who I am and don’t apologize for myself, but I would feel much better about myself if I get my weight down.

Have a great week, everyone.  I plan to make some more big progress this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl