Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Still Here

I'm still here.  I'm still struggling.  But the only way I am sure to fail is if I give up.

I really think this medicine is making me whacky.  And so sleepy!  That's what got me today.  I can't wait to get through this round of it so I can go back to the other brand.  Never again!

Still walking (3 times today).  Eating was bad this afternoon.  Back on the wagon tomorrow and every day until I stop falling off.

Thanks for your comments Biz and Kathy.  They helped.

I worked late tonight, but it was so nice to get home in less than 10 minutes after I got off.  Loving living downtown.

Just wanted to check in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl