Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quiet Weekend

This weekend is going okay in some ways.  I have gotten pretty addicted to sweets again lately, so my focus the last couple of days has mostly been just to not eat any sweets.  I have eaten a little more carbs and fat than I ultimately want to eat, but I have not eaten too, too much and I have not eaten any sweets, so I feel good about that.

I am going to continue that strategy for two or three more days until sugar cravings let up some.  Then I will start focusing on some other things too.  I am also going to try to get off the SF Red Bulls beginning tomorrow.  I drank my last one I had on hand today.  I'll have to take some BC  powder when I get a caffeine headache.

I walked some yesterday, but not a whole lot.  I walked 1.1 miles this morning and I will take another walk this evening.

So, right now, I am feeling pretty positive.

I am getting pretty close to getting everything put away in my loft and having the pictures hung.  I need to do some cleaning and tidying after that.

My boss texted a little while ago and I have to go in at 7:00 a.m. in the morning.  He has been gone for the last two weeks and a deposition was noticed by the other side at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow, so he needs a little work done to prepare for it.  I ended up working a couple of hours yesterday.  That's okay.  I worked virtually no overtime other than that last week.

A feeling of contentment came over me earlier today.  I can't describe it other than I think I am finally feeling at home.

Right now, Cassie is whining and restless.  But I want to wait until around 6:00 before I go for another walk.  It's a hot day for this time of year, and it will cool off by then.  I'll try to put in another mile.

That's all I have today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling positive - it really makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl