Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weigh-In and Update

Just a quick post.  Today is weigh-in day.  I lost all the weight I had gained plus 1 more pound.  So I weigh 1 pound less than my previous lowest.  I knew it was the BP medicine with the diuretic -- the gain was all water weight.  Now I feel like I'm on my way again.

My sister and brother-in-law are here this weekend.  My BIL is a remodeler and he is doing all the "honey do" things around the house to increase the likelihood of my getting most of my security deposit back.  Love my BIL Jake!  Ginger is going to help me around the house on packing and cleaning, bless her.  We are going to look at the loft later and take some measurements.

That will probably be my workouts for this weekend.  My food has been good.  I will use my weekly points today for a splurge meal.  We may go to Twisted Root Burger Company for lunch.

Pain is up a little right now.  :(  Can't let that stop me.  Too much to do!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl