Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Too Busy for Much of Anything

I may not have much time to post over the next week or so, so if I don’t, it is because I am busy, not because I have fallen off the wagon.  I am in crunch time leading up to moving, plus I am still nursing my daughter, plus things have gotten very busy at work.  At least there is no time to think about eating.

I was not in a great state of mind yesterday, and I think if the opportunity had presented itself, I probably would have gotten off plan (if someone had brought goodies to work, or something like that), but it did not and I never went out of my way to eat things I shouldn’t.  I think I probably came in considerably under my points allowance yesterday.  I haven’t posted what I ate last night yet, but I don’t think I ate enough for the amount of points I had left.

I am trying to figure out how to make a garage sale happen this weekend, without help from the girls.  Stephanie is not well enough to help much, and Bethany is supposed to go out of town.  Not very good timing, as far as I am concerned.  I must confess, I am not too happy about that.

I will be spending every minute at home from the time I get home from work until I have to go to bed, every night, to get things packed and cleaned, and get ready for the garage sale, etc.  There is so much to do and so little time left.  My brother and his wife have offered to help, if we can work out timing on it.  So far, they have offered evenings this week.  The trouble is, I never know when I am going to be home.

I am super busy today and I am sitting here falling asleep.  Of course, what I really need is to catch up on some sleep.  But I am hoping after I go through the 6-week program in Blood Sugar Solution that I will have more energy and this won’t happen so often.  More exercise will help too.

I am trying to wind up my day and go home, so I can get some work done.  I just have to push through the next week or so, and then hopefully I can get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl