Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weigh-In

Please don't be mad at me if you are someone who has trouble making the pounds disappear on the scale.  Even though I did not have a good week, very inconsistent, and at times pretty bad, I lost 4.2 pounds this week.  You have to remember, I am a big girl and I am sure it takes a lot more calories to maintain my weight than I realize.

Regardless of why it happened, I will take it!

I did a workout this morning.  It is amazing how much easier it is to get up and do one when I haven't worked until midnight the night before.  But that is my life right now and I am going to have to make it work if I really want this change in my life.  And I do!

This unexpected weight loss was the boost I needed to get some of my focus back.

I have been in quite a bit of pain the last couple of days and I know a lot of it is that I haven't been moving enough.  I will feel better as I get back to regular workouts.  Not only do they help my bodily aches and pains, but I am pretty sure they help my chronic headaches too.

Okay, I am going to get up and do some stuff and the plan is to get another workout this evening.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl