Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stung by Stress

I gained a pound on my weigh-in this morning.  However, I typically weigh in after a workout and did not today, and trust me, it can make that much difference.  I am not too worried about it.

I am not in a very good state today.  Still extremely stressed and tired and irritable, which is uncharacteristic of me.  I just do not want anyone pulling at me right now.  Unfortunately, circumstances are not such that that is likely.  Stephanie needs stuff, I had to go pick up my son, even the dog is constantly whining for something.  I just want to be left alone.  I will be okay.

I just got stung by a fire ant, the effects of which, over the years, have increased.  Judging by the way this immediately felt -- extreme itching and stinging from one sting -- I immediately took some Benadryl.  So I will likely be having a good nap this afternoon.  I am sure that is what I need anyway.  The last few times I have been stung, it increases my heart rate, gives me a bad headache, makes me feel really strange and I have even vomited.  I guess I have been stung too many times over the years, so I usually take a dose of Benadryl these days when I get stung.

Okay, I am going to go back to resting and see if I can get to feeling better by tomorrow.

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl