Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pushing for Answers

Guess where I am tonight.  I was going to add a picture, but I don't know how from my phone.

I am at the ER with Steph. Finding out through the doctor's office was taking way too long.

My food today has been very reasonable. Greek yogurt and Kashi GoLean for breakfast, Chipotle tacos (the low fat way) for lunch, a popscicle this afternoon and a protein bar and some trail mix from the vending machine for dinner. Not too bad under the circumstances.

I think it is going to be a long night. My back is hurting pretty bad so I took a good dose of pain meds.

I did my workout this morning. We packed before we came, in case she is admitted.

I am feeling bad because my backup was still at work an hour ago, working in my place.

Please excuse any typos since I had to trype this on my Blackberry.

Trying to maintain focus despite the circumstances.

Here's to finding answers tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl