Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting Some Rest

Thankfully (at least for now), my daughter did not have to go back in the hospital.  However, we are frustrated by a lack of answers.  We are still waiting for a telephone call on test results.  In the meantime, she feels no better.

I did call in today.  I had gone my last mile and, with all that is going on with my daughter, needed to tend to that.  I got some extra sleep and rest today, which I sorely needed.  I am waking up with a throbbing headache.  I don't know what to attribute that to, since I have headaches so often.  I feel like I have congestion in my head, but it has not manifested itself in any other way.  I am also pretty severely flared up with all-over pain.

I did good on my eating yesterday and pretty good today.  We don't have any junk food in the house, and that is good.  When I felt like grazing, all there was to graze on was healthy stuff.  Since I am not prone to binge on that kind of thing, my eating has stayed in check pretty well.  I have been too tired and achy to feel like cooking myself much of anything.  I had thought of ordering a pizza, but that would be difficult for my daughter, since she can't have any, so I didn't want to do that to her.  And that was good for me too.

I have done a little packing today.  I am downsizing my book collection from two book shelves to one.  Now I just need someone to carry the boxes out of my room.  Probably not something I should be doing.

Otherwise, it has been a quiet day, which I sorely needed.  I just hope we get some answers soon.

I almost forgot to say, I have decided to buy the Electra Cruiser bike I have been thinking about.  I will have to wait until Monday to order, but I'm excited!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl