Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weigh-In Day

Just a quick post to give weigh-in results.   I lost 2.4 and I am down solidly in the "70's" (278.4)!  I have been weighing in the morning after a workout, before my bath.  So that's what I did.  When I got out of the bath, my mind was feeling fuzzy already about what I actually weighed, so I weighed again.  This time it said 278.0.  I decided to go with the higher number, because I don't want to have to try to recreate the circumstances every week to get just the weight I want.  But since I have been weighing after a workout, I will keep doing that.  (Good way to make sure I do a workout on Saturday morning, hehe.)

That's all.  I will post later this weekend or Monday.  I think I am wearing this blog out.  :)  (But, as much as I am working and is going on, I think it is keeping me focused.)

Have a great weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!! Congrats - after that long week, it's nice to see you get rewarded on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today - congrats on the loss!! Hope your week starts off great.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and read every one! However, if you are trying to sell me or my readers something, your comment will be deleted posthaste. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you receive encouragement from it. --Sheryl